HEALTH & SAFETY STATEMENT
The boring but important stuff
FRAME HEALTH AND SAFETY STATEMENT
By signing up to any membership, package or program and/or attending any Sessions, events or any other activities and using any Frame studios, machinery and/or equipment (Frame Studios), you acknowledge that you are responsible for using the Frame Studios and participating in Sessions safely and as directed. You acknowledge that you must behave sensibly and follow any safety instructions we may give so as not to hurt or injure yourself or others.
You hereby represent that you will:
- act responsibly and sensibly at all times;
- not participate in any Sessions if you are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs;
- read and adhere to any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given by a Frame member of staff;
- ensure that have no medical or physical condition that would put you at risk when using equipment in our studios or participating in Sessions;
- where relevant you will seek advice from a physician in respect of your participation in our Sessions and, where required by Frame, provide Frame with a copy of such advice; and
- notify your Session instructor of any injury or if you are pregnant, comply with any specific instructions your instructor may give you and leave the Session if it is deemed inappropriate for you by your instructor.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, attendance at and use of the Frame Studios is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any injuries or damage suffered by you when attending and using the Frame Studios.